Since the beginning, pucciManuli's philosophy has always been about creating wonder through the act of giving — and giving comes in many forms — whether you’re giving a thoughtful gift, paying it forward, or giving back.
To ensure the act of giving comes full circle, we’ve taken an active role in our community, as we believe the interaction with our neighbors -- whether next door or around the globe -- creates understanding, empathy, and ultimately connections. We also believe equitable education is critical to ensuring a productive and just society. The combination of these human connections and equitable education bring about a better way of life for all of us, and we’re committed to doing our tiny little part:
- Donations - pucciManuli is proud to donate $1.00 from every single sale on pucciManuli.com to select children’s charities, both domestically as well as abroad. We are careful to select charities with a solid reputation for passing on as much of their donations as possible to children in need, and not to overhead and administration costs.
- Customer’s Choice - In addition to pucciManuli donating $1.00 from every sale on pucciManuli.com to various children’s charities, we empower our customers with the ability to match our donation, and make an optional $1.00 donation of their own to one (1) of three (3) select non-profit organizations during our check-out process.
- Giving Tuesdays - The first Tuesday of every month is Giving Tuesday in-store at pucciManuli, we donate 10% of our sales to various children’s non-profits benefiting kids in our local neighboring communities.
- Circle of Giving - We’ve implemented our Circle-of-Giving program designed to share and/or repurpose our abundance and/or resources with our neighbors. We ask each organization, group, or individual requesting a donation from pucciManuli, to match our donation with one of their own. Donations from the requesting organization can take the form of gently used children’s books, school supplies, volunteer hours, and/or other resources benefitting children in our underfunded neighboring communities. In turn, we share the requesting organization’s donation directly with one of the local non-profits we partner with.
- Drop-Off Location - We’ve made our shop an ongoing drop-off point for donations from the general public, always accepting new and/or gently used children’s books for all ages, school supplies, and winter coats/clothing, which are, in turn distributed directly to inner city schools in the greater Philadelphia area - allowing us to connect and strengthen our relationships with our local community.
We look forward to sharing in the act of giving with you!