HOW WE'RE STAYING SAFE
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and community is our top priority. The ways in which we interact with each other and our customers has significantly changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, certain policies and procedures have been modified, and new requirements introduced, to ensure we are adhering to all applicable health and safety guidelines, and complying with state and local laws.
While shopping in our store, our customers will experience the following adjustments:
- Doorbells: Customers will ring the doorbell located on our front door. Our employees will greet you, and spray your hands with hand sanitizer.
- Masks: Employees and customers over five (5) years of age are required to wear masks while inside our store.
- Occupancy Limits: We may, at times, limit the number of customers in our store to help enforce social distancing. On occasion, this may mean we will have customers wait outside the store.
- Increased Cleaning Routines: We are regularly sanitizing frequently touched surfaces including door handles, register counters and equipment.
- Sales Counters: We have installed a plexiglass shield at our sales counter to help reduce contact at time of purchase.
- Curbside Pick-Up: We're pleased to offer curbside pick-up.
- Quarantine: We require employees who may have been exposed to and/or have symptoms of Covid-19 to be tested and, if positive, self-quarantine per recommended CDC guidelines.
We're pleased to now offer curbside pick-up for orders placed online, over the phone, and via shop-the-shoppe.
- Pick-up times are scheduled at the time of sale.
- All transactions and payments happen prior to pick up
- We will email your receipt to you.
Curbside pick-ups take place at our side door on Cricket Avenue.
You can pull your car right up to the curb just outside the side door
- Please ring the doorbell located on the side door for assistance.
- Once we have confirmed your order, we will ask you to wait outside the door while we find and bring your order to you