HOW WE'RE STAYING SAFE
The safety and health of our employees, customers, and community is our top priority. As we reopen our store to the public, we’re committed to doing so as safely and responsibly as possible. The ways in which we interact with each other and our customers has significantly changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, certain policies and procedures have been modified, and new requirements introduced, to ensure we are adhering to all applicable health and safety guidelines, and complying with state and local laws.
While shopping in our store, our customers will experience the following adjustments:
- Doorbells: Customers will ring the doorbell located on our front door. Our employees will greet you, and spray your hands with hand sanitizer.
- Masks: All employees and customers are required to wear masks while inside our store.
- Social Distancing: Customers and employees are required to keep six feet of distance from each other at all times. Please be mindful of these efforts and limit your time in store for shopping only.
- Occupancy Limits: We will be limiting the number of customers in our store to help enforce social distancing. At times, this may mean we’ll have customers wait in (socially distanced) lines outside the store.
- Increased Cleaning Routines: We are regularly sanitizing frequently touched surfaces including door handles, register counters and equipment.
- Sales Counters: We have installed a plexiglass shield at our sales counter to help reduce contact at time of purchase.
- Curbside Pick-Up: We’re currently offering no-contact curbside pickup
- Fever Screenings: We will be fever screening our employees before their shift starts. We’re also requiring employees who have symptoms of Covid-19 to be tested and self-quarantine per CDC guidelines.
NO-CONTACT CURBSIDE PICK-UP
We offer no-contact curbside pick-up for orders placed online, over the phone, and via shop-the-shoppe.
- Pick-up times are scheduled at the time of sale.
All transactions and payments happen prior to pick up
Unfortunately, we are not accepting cash transactions at this time.
- We will email your receipt to you.
Curbside pick-ups take place at our side door on Cricket Avenue.
You can pull your car right up to the curb just outside the side door
- Please ring the doorbell located on the side door for assistance.
- We request you wear a mask for your no-contact curbside pick-up.
- Once we have confirmed your order, we will ask you to step back on the sidewalk so we may open the door and set your package on the doorstep and close the door again
- You will be responsible for picking up the package from the doorstep.