This Wild Journal is a guided nature journal that gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratitude and introduces nature connection exercises such as
This Wild Journal is a wonder-full guided nature journal that gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratitude and introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit-Spot and a Senses Scan.
Its perfect backpack size is easy to manage with little hands and will be a useful companion on your outdoors adventures.
Inside you will find:
- Moon, Sunrise and Sunset tracking pages
- A Green Time habit calendar
- Detailed coloring pages
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Open-ended writing prompts
- Log pages to record nature sightings
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity
Wild Journal is a wonderful resource for early and elementary age teachers, homeschoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature connection ideas.
Printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper, and filled with stunning illustrations, this guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old.
Your Wild Journal is paperback, measures 9.5" L x 6.5" W and is 120 pages long.