Your Wild Journal
Your Wild Journal is a guided nature journal that gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way and introduces nature connection exercises
Your Wild Journal is a guided nature journal gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way and introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit-Spot and a Senses Scan. Printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper, and filled with stunning illustrations by Shannon from Typoflora, this guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old.
Inside you'll find:
- An overview of how to use the journal
- Moon, Sunrise and Sunset tracking pages
- A Green Time habit calendar
- Detailed coloring pages
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Open-ended writing prompts
- Log pages to record nature sightings
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity
This book is a wonderful resource for early and elementary age teachers, homeschoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature connection ideas. Suitable for adults, children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of grown up.
Your Wild Journal is paperback, measures 9.5" L x 6.5" W and is 120 pages long.