Old Enough to Make a Difference Book
Meet 12 enterprising and inspiring kids from around the world who have started businesses to help people and the planet and are bringing
Meet 12 enterprising and inspiring kids from around the world who have started businesses to help people and the planet and are bringing positive change. Learn about the work they do and discover how the future of our world starts here... with you.
Be inspired by these real-life children building businesses for a more sustainable future:
- Maya from Georgia who is fighting fast fashion
- Lena from Germany who is working to end period poverty
- Reyhan from Azerbaijan who is promoting green energy
- Fabienne from the Netherlands who is reducing paper waste
- Chmba from Malawi who is supporting women and girls through arts and education
- Thomas from France who is protecting our oceans
- Aahan and Amal from the United Kingdom who are putting a stop to single-use straws
- Jiahua from China who is redistributing food destined for landfill
- Chaeli from South Africa who is campaigning for disability access
- Archie from Australia who is an ambassador of the Seabin Project
- Jefferson from Kenya who is growing food through sustainable farming
- Omid from Italy who is making healthcare more accessible
More to the Story
Rebecca Hui is a social entrepreneur whose important work has been recognized by Forbes 30 Under 30, TechCrunch, Stanford Social Innovation Review, Echoing Green, Girlboss Foundation, Unreasonable Institute, Stanford-StartX, and WGSN.
Anneli Bray is an artist and illustrator from Lancashire, England. She graduated from Norwich University of the Arts with a degree in illustration in 2013. Since then she has worked as a bookseller. Her work is influenced by her love of reading, nature, and travel.
Old Enough to Make a Difference Book is hardcover, measures 9.5" W x 12" H and is 32 pages long.