Felt Floral Bouquet | Peace
This exclusive Felt Floral Bouquet is a beautiful way to gift a bit of everlasting nature to someone special – or yourself! With flowers made in Nepal from 100% New Zealand wool, we’ve wrapped the stems in a gorgeous
This exclusive Felt Floral Bouquet is a beautiful way to gift a bit of everlasting nature to someone special – or yourself! With flowers made in Nepal from 100% New Zealand wool, we’ve wrapped the stems in a gorgeous Language of Flowers | Peace Kitchen Towel that is as beautiful to look at as it is functional. Whatever the occasion or season, this unique forever bouquet will bloom all year long.
About the Felt Flowers: Each felt flower is handmade of 100% New Zealand wool in Nepal through Fair Trade Practices using the ancient technique of felt making. By adding warm soapy water to wool and then pressing & rubbing, the fibers tighten into a felted textile material. Gradually, as the fibers tighten together, the items are shaped into their final form – in this case, a flower, leaf and/or stem. Once dried, the flowers are ready for their final embellishments.
About the Language of Flowers | Peace Kitchen Towel: Made in Michigan and inspired by the Victorian Era’s beautiful, hidden meanings of flowers that were used to communicate in secret, this floral print symbolizes and embodies the meaning of peace. The Language of Flowers Kitchen Towel | Peace features a bouquet of California poppy, camellia, lilac, and honesty flowers, to name a few. Screen printed on flour sack cotton to preserve its uniquely soft, absorbent, and durable nature, this towel is machine washable and safe to bleach, allowing it to hold up for everyday use in even the busiest kitchens.
Felt Floral Bouquet | Peace measures:
- Bouquet: approximately 18" L x 6" W x 4" H
- Language of Flowers | Peace Kitchen Towel: 25" L x 26" W
Safety & Care
- Recommended for ages 3+
- CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts, not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Felt Flowers are handmade in Nepal from New Zealand wool
- Certified 100% Fair Trade by the World Fair Trade Organization.
- Language of Flowers | Peace Kitchen Towel is made from 100% flour sack cotton and screen printed using eco-friendly inks.
- Designed, processed, printed and packaged in USA.
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable, bleach and iron safe.